Confident connection on instagram
On this FREE live* call, you'll learn:
- Why EVERY artists needs to get serious about their online presence, particularly Instagram
- How to find your voice and connect with your audience
- How to create and manage multiple streams of income from your passion
- How to handle copycats and competition
- Plus live Q&A and special opportunity to work with us this year!
*The webinar will be recorded for replay but only for the registrants, so sign up!
Friday, August 11th 4:00 PM EST
This training is for you if you’re an artist and want to thrive on Instagram, but need more guidance on how to shine.
YOUR WEBINAR HOSTS
Amira D. Rahim is a contemporary abstract expressionist painter whose work has been procured by collectors around the world, and most notably, by the Royal Family of Abu Dhabi. Rahim has been featured in Ebony Magazine, The Huffington Post, Design Mom, The National, Minted and Time Out Abu Dhabi. In addition to painting, Rahim runs an online community--Passion Color Joy--where she guides new and seasoned artists branding and establishing their art business online.
Wendy McWilliams abstract artist working from intuition and emotion. Wendy mainly paints from place of joy and transfers her love of life to her canvases. Her work can be found in homes around the world and on Instagram at @wendylmcwilliamsart where she connects with over 25,000 fans and artists daily.